Tuesday 1 November 2011

My trip to the Ju-On house!

Well, thought I'd share this, since it was Halloween... yesterday. (Yes, I'm a little late. But the call of the paranormal channel line up on Sky+ was just too tempting.)

Last year, whilst I was living in Tokyo, my friend and I took a trip to the house from the Japanese 'Ju-On' films.
The house is in a very secluded neighbourhood in the Saitama prefecture, and it took us about 3 hours to find it.

On the train...

On our way!
















First we found the bridge used at the end of 'Ju-On: The Grudge 2' 






We walked around for ages, asking various people. And then eventually....
WE FOUND IT! 見つけたぁ!




Back garden...

Another building next to the main house, used in the original straight-to-video films, as Kyoko's parent's house

The back of the house... 


No comments:

Post a Comment